over 1 year ago
Are you a creative B2B Marketing Manager?
Do you want to work amongst some of the brightest creative minds in architectural and design space?
A leading, international professional services organisation, which is considered a creative force at the heart of many prominent design and engineering projects, is looking to appoint an experienced, motivated and proactive marketing manager for a newly created role.
- Develop a marketing plan together with the relevant business leaders, based on business objectives and ambitions
- Build the organisation’s external profile – by identifying and targeting key influencers, press and media relations, winning awards, securing high profile speaking slots and creating impactful thought-leadership programmes
- Review new propositions and advise on appropriate marketing and business development tactics.
- Develop and implement a cohesive internal communications programme to equip employees with the messages and confidence to tell and share the organisation’s story.
- Competitor analysis and monitoring
- Plan and implement client strategies – identifying key clients, developing client plans and analysing progress
Skills and requirements:
- Degree qualified (marketing specific or business with marketing)
- Ideally CIM Professional Postgraduate Diploma in Marketing qualified and a Member of the Chartered Institute of Marketing (MCIM) or a Member of the Chartered Institute of Public Relations (CIPR)
- Good commercial awareness
- Highly motivated and willing to take on new challenges
- Strong communication, advanced writing and organisational skills
- Ability to make connections, build relationships and work collaboratively
- Ability to prioritise and manage multiple activities and work under pressure.