Are you a creative B2B Marketing Manager?
Do you want to work amongst some of the brightest creative minds in architectural and design space?
A leading, international professional services organisation, which is considered a creative force at the heart of many prominent design and engineering projects, is looking to appoint an experienced, motivated and proactive marketing manager for a newly created role.
- Develop a marketing plan together with the relevant business leaders, based on business objectives and ambitions
- Build the organisation’s external profile – by identifying and targeting key influencers, press and media relations, winning awards, securing high profile speaking slots and creating impactful thought-leadership programmes
- Review new propositions and advise on appropriate marketing and business development tactics.
- Develop and implement a cohesive internal communications programme to equip employees with the messages and confidence to tell and share the organisation’s story.
- Competitor analysis and monitoring
- Plan and implement client strategies – identifying key clients, developing client plans and analysing progress
Skills and requirements:
- Degree qualified (marketing specific or business with marketing)
- Ideally CIM Professional Postgraduate Diploma in Marketing qualified and a Member of the Chartered Institute of Marketing (MCIM) or a Member of the Chartered Institute of Public Relations (CIPR)
- Good commercial awareness
- Highly motivated and willing to take on new challenges
- Strong communication, advanced writing and organisational skills
- Ability to make connections, build relationships and work collaboratively
- Ability to prioritise and manage multiple activities and work under pressure.
VMAGROUP is a leading international interim and permanent recruitment and executive search specialist for communications, digital and marketing. Specialist practices cover internal and change communications, external communications, investor relations, public affairs, marketing, digital and agency services.
VMAGROUP has an international presence with five offices across Europe. We have a reputation for providing leading consultancy services and advice supported by in-depth knowledge of the professions we recruit for. Our thought leadership and benchmarking studies have become go-to resources for the communications and marketing industry supporting planning and decision-making.
VMAGROUP is committed to equal opportunities and is a Diversity Pledged Recruiter.