£50,000 - £60,000 + Benefits & Bonus
about 2 months ago
Marketing Manager - £50,000 - £60,000 +10% Performance Bonus
Full-time, ﬂexi working (remote + friendly London ofﬁce) - 2/3 WFH
Amazing opportunity for a talented marketeer to develop marketing campaigns and implement them from end to end as part of the growth strategy for an industry-leading communication coaching company.
About the client:
Our client is a value-driven, innovative and high-growth business in an exciting phase of its journey. A world-class communication coaching company that works with professionals in London and internationally. Their training combines psychology and performance through a unique methodology.
Culture is very important to our clients, positivity, excellence, and collaboration are essential. You will be joining a passionate team, who are committed to delivering quality and excellence and being of real value in the world. The working environment is stimulating and dynamic, with new ideas implemented quickly.
The key ethos is that every team member feels valued and knows they are delivering real value in the world
We are looking for a talented individual who is passionate about marketing and personal development to help take marketing to the next level as the business looks to scale and expand globally. Whether you are coming from an established corporate, agency or start-up, it is important to have an energetic attitude and contribute your individual expertise as you play a big role in a collaborative team. We are looking for a superstar who's happy to work independently and is not afraid to use initiative.
The Marketing Manager will be responsible for creating lead generation tools (FB lives, webinars, eBooks, downloadable PDFs), emails and communication workﬂows so exceptional and articulate use of English is required.
● Input and create the ongoing marketing strategy with the aim of reaching new customer segments for the 1:1 coaching business. There may also be a lighter focus on our other business units - B2B and an eLearning platform.
● Gaining a deep understanding of the users and potential client base and how best to communicate and reach out through targeted marketing campaigns.
● Design and implement a content marketing strategy for all business units to increase website visitors, leads and ultimately clients.
● Plan & execute our communication calendar - including regular email newsletters to our database, blog posts, online events and social media.
● Help to source and then manage an agency with who they will work to launch new products.
● Develop new lead magnets & workﬂows to attract clients on different channels - including eBooks, Webinars, and Facebook Live events.
● Content creation - including blogs, social media and videos - from brieﬁng through to publishing (working with a copywriter).
● Improve customer journey and experience from lead, through to client and advocates.
● Increase social media reach & engagement (including YouTube).
● Manage brand consistency across all channels - with a particular focus on ensuring the tone of voice is on point.
● Measure and analyse activity against targets and build on successful activities.
● Optimisation of all content for SEO.
Who we are looking for:
● Someone who is passionate about personal development.
● Extremely organised & detail orientated-creative with a can-do attitude.
● At least 5 years of previous relevant work experience.
● Skilled writer with the ability to really understand the pain points of the clients when drafting blogs, eBooks & social media.
● Digital content experience, including social media management & SEO.
● Experience planning & delivering targeted marketing campaigns using CRM (Customer Relationship Management) tools (experience with HubSpot is an advantage).
● Ability to deal directly with clients to support marketing activities.
● Excellent communicator & conﬁdent decision-maker.
SALARY & BENEFITS
● £50,000 - £60,000 per annum(DOE)
● Performance-related bonus
● Ofﬁce hours - 9am -5:30pm
● Flexible working - currently working from home. Holborn / London ofﬁce – Expected 3 at least first 90 days.
● Part of a passionate and supportive team with regular team socials