£60000 to £70000
about 1 year ago
This international Law Firm is looking for a Marketing Manager for a 12 month maternity contract. As a summary, they need people who have a strong B2B background, with campaign management, brand and digital transformation experience, in addition to a projects background.
The Marketing Manager will be responsible for:
- Thinking strategically, in order to develop marketing communications plans, support business development objectives, and amplify the firm’s overall messages
- Confidently manage marketing communications projects - from idea to execution and measurement
- Clearly demonstrate the impact of thoughtful and creative communications and how they can drive the business forward
- Demonstrate how high quality communications can add value to the firm and generate business opportunities
Person Specification for the Marketing Manager:
- The candidate will be ideally coming from the professional services environment (will help in getting and running quickly), ideally a law firm, working with corporate clients / big organisations. They will look at strong agency candidate who worked with corporate clients too of course.
- They ideally need someone with a solid digital background (Digital is increasingly first/ website/ social media/ audience targeting on social media/ return of KPI lifecycle, etc), with analytics experience (extracting the value of the data).
- Brand experience, they need someone who has strong attention to detail with project management experience, who will be working with the studio closely and with SelfServe templates.
- Experience on the campaign side; project management; taking responsibility of planning and delivery; running campaigns and being autonomous in these decisions; working directly with partners and senior stakeholders; confident in skill set and expertise; and strong communication skill set.