£50,000 plus benefits
9 months ago
Are you a multi stakeholder Marketing Manager with an appetite for managing a multitude of campaigns at once? Have you a mixture of FS and trade-body experience? If so, read on…
VMA are working with a newly formed trade-body who work with the entire landscape of financial services providers. This is a respected trade-body with a new management team and new focus for marketing and services. It’s a very exciting opportunity for an experienced marketing manager with a good understanding on FS.
Responsibilities of the Marketing Manager
- Strategic Management – work closely with stakeholders from the business to plan and oversee marketing strategies for individual commercial activities, developing integrated marketing plans to support business objectives. Focus on project management and collaboration. Design and deliver marketing communication activity across digital, print, online and social media platforms.
- Campaign Analysis – monitor, measure and continually test the effectiveness of marketing and promotional activity for each campaign through ROI and data analytics. Report and suggest efficiencies. Generate and report on qualified leads. Ensure learnings are fed into future campaign plans.
- Content creation and curation – work with the MET and Content teams to write, edit and communicate engaging marketing prose.
- Build comprehensive marketing plans from both a qualitative and quantitative standpoint to achieve overarching goals.
- Oversee and nurture the marketing database for quality, quantity and relevance
- Carry out topic, thematic and audience research to maximise member value and commercial revenue. Understand in detail the target audience, competitor landscape and market for all activities.
Person Specification of the Marketing Manager
- Previous experience of working in a direct marketing role or similar in a member-focused organisation.
- Knowledge and understanding on financial services
- Proven track record of successfully running own marketing campaigns.
- Proven experience of driving commercial results through marketing.
- Ability to manage multiple stakeholders.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, together with the ability to effectively manage stakeholder relationships.
- Highly effective at managing time and balancing short- and long-term priorities.
- Ability to carry our marketing plan autonomously.
- Able to juggle conflicting priorities and manage stakeholders to deliver the best results for the organisation.