£60,000 - £75,000
almost 2 years ago
6 to 12 months
VMAGroup are looking for a Marketing Leader for a global risk management company. This role will be responsible for the development and implementation of the marketing strategy as well as supporting programmes and tactics for IRR technology and software solutions. The role is a 6-12 month fixed term contract.
The role holder will be the main day to day point of contact for all matters relating to marketing & communications for IRR technology and software solutions and will therefore need to develop strong working relationships with key stakeholders, develop a good understanding of the business and maintain regular communication to ensure marketing is providing the right support. The successful candidate will:
- Work with key stakeholders to develop marketing plans that support business and revenue growth priorities
- Develop plans that support the effective marketing and communications of the different technology and software solutions that take into account different markets, segments, company and target buyer hubs.
- Advising stakeholders on broader areas like research, competitor analysis, digital marketing (including social media), event marketing thought-leadership and investment in 3rd party initiatives.
- Evaluate marketing campaigns to ensure that the activity is helping the company to achieve its sales goal.
- Oversee the development of marketing campaigns that support the execution of the agreed marketing strategy and identify/agree appropriate KPIs with business stakeholders.
- Work with marketing colleagues to deliver regional campaigns in local markets.
- Contribute to the development of the marketing budget and manage costs to ensure planned expenditure is met including reporting and analysis of marketing effectiveness and impact.
- Develop and maintain a good understanding of the full range of technology and software products and solutions across IRR, target clients, markets and buyer hubs that exist.
- Awareness of the competitive environment as it relates to technology and software for the insurance, investment and reinsurance industry and an understanding of how marketing strategy and plans are positioned within this to help differentiate our product offering.
- Identify linkages and opportunities to develop cross LOB and Segment marketing programmes that will support revenue and business synergies.
- Act as the primary day to day point of contact, communicate effectively with marketing and business stakeholders, provide strategic marketing advice, lead on planning discussions and take responsibility for the effective delivery of agreed plans
- Work closely with global product sales leaders and technology product owners to deliver integrated marketing and sales activities that supports the go to market strategy for the technology and software products, engaging existing clients and support lead generation and cross sell with clients and prospects
- Strong marketing and communications experience within professional services or related business to business technology
- Ability to learn business content
- Ability to forge relationships and credibility with senior business leaders
- Proven team management experience
- Self-motivated and organised with ability to manage and prioritise multiple projects simultaneously
- Advanced project management, organisational and communication skills (verbal and written)
- A completer finisher mind-set with the drive to deliver projects in a timely manner regardless of any obstacles and challenges
- Team player who is flexible and adaptable across a range of tasks
- A good eye for detail and ability to think logically through projects as well as issues that present themselves
- Ability to engage, communicate and lead calls/meetings effectively with senior business leaders, drawing on strong marketing and business acumen.
- Solid research, writing, analytical and strategic thinking skills
- Change and adaptability/ability to work through ambiguity.
VMAGROUP is the leading international interim and permanent recruitment and executive search specialists for Marketing, Digital and Communications roles. Specialist practices cover internal communications, external communications, marketing, digital, financial services, investor relations and public affairs.
With a truly global reach, VMAGROUP has offices across the UK, Europe and Asia-Pacific.
VMAGROUP is committed to equal opportunities and is a Diversity Pledged Recruiter.