£28,000 - £33,000
about 1 year ago
VMAGROUP are working with a global music education organisation to find for a Marketing Executive. This is a 12-month FTC, and the Marketing Executive must have knowledge of online and offline marketing channels and techniques with a passion for music. The successful candidate will work in the area of product marketing within the commercial planning team and will be responsible for activities related to customer acquisition, customer retention, sales enablement and corporate marketing. It will be essential to demonstrate excellent collaborative working skills, as you will be working with multiple stakeholders, and must have the ability to coordinate multiple projects effectively.
This is a varied role and the Marketing Executive will therefore have the opportunity to work across marketing planning, campaigns, email marketing, advertising and events, with the following responsibilities;
- Collaborate and support colleagues internally, to create comprehensive, fully costed marketing plans for domestic and international customer groups.
- Assume ownership of allocated marketing campaigns for all our client’s products and services in line with corporate priorities as agreed with the Marketing Manager.
- Collaborate with colleagues in the Channels and Content team to ensure that campaigns are fully integrated, developed and delivered to agreed deadlines.
- Day to day management of the departments email tool (Click Dimensions), including working to an agreed schedule, creating email templates, working with mailing lists and monitoring performance, suggesting ways to improve reach regularly.
- Maintain relationships with all advertising contacts.
- Book corporate and product adverts as approved by the Marketing Manager, (all formats, digital and print) ensuring effective coverage across specialist and non-specialist media.
- Ensure all scheduled communications and promotional materials are fully proofed before final sign off by the Marketing Manager
Person Specification for Marketing Executive:
- This is a fast paced and varied role, so must be highly organised
- A proven ability to plan and produce accurate work
- HTML knowledge is an advantage
- Have knowledge of marketing channels and digital techniques, including managing social media (essential)
- An understanding and knowledge of all mainstream marketing channels, digital marketing techniques
- Can demonstrate excellent collaborative working skills (essential)
- Ability to coordinate multiple projects effectively.
- Be comfortable working with multiple stakeholders on multiple projects and have a passion for music.