£30,000 - £35,000
over 1 year ago
A highly ranked commercial law firm based in London is seeking a driven Marketing Executive for maternity cover from March/April 2020.
The Marketing Executive will be responsible for:
- Being the central point of contact for partners, fee earners and support staff for all marketing requirements.
- Boosting the profile of the firm and departments offerings.
- Planning and implementing internal and external campaigns.
- Managing the firm’s PR and communications.
- Seeking out business development opportunities.
- Writing and managing legal directory submissions and awards.
- Planning and executing events.
- Maintaining the firm’s CRM system.
- Managing all digital platforms.
Person Specification for the Marketing Executive:
- Experienced in a professional services background
- Degree educated, possibly with a Marketing (CIM) qualification
- 3/4 years + Marketing experience
- Working knowledge of Google Analytics, WordPress and eMarketing software
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Strong influencer who adapts quickly to different situations and personalities
- Skilled in building and maintaining strong relationships
- Ability to work autonomously in a stand-alone role
- Highly enthusiastic with a positive attitude
- Self-motivated and proactive
- Highly organised with a sharp eye for detail
- Excellent written communication and project management skills
- Creative with some design skills
- Able to multi-task and manage competing priorities/projects
- Able to work under pressure and to tight deadlines
- Professional and confident
- Resilient and enjoys a challenge