9 months ago
VMAGROUP are currently working exclusively with a desirable hotel group who are looking for a Marketing Director with endless creativity and passion for the hospitality industry, to look after their hotels in the United Kingdom.
In this senior position as Marketing Director you will be part of the Regional Team in the United Kingdom and report to directly to the Regional General Manager with a dotted-reporting to the Director of Marketing. As Marketing Director you will be responsible for designing and implementing the regional marketing strategy for thirteen UK hotels with a multi-brand approach. Additionally you will have a key role in promoting our independent restaurant brands and spas!
Responsibilities of the Marketing Director:
- Develop, prepare and implement the Marketing Strategy and activity calendar for the UK Region
- Working closely with the Sales & Revenue teams to ensure all necessary PR & Marketing initiatives are in line with the Company objectives
- Managing the UK Marketing team and overseeing their projects to ensure in line with Company objectives
- Responsible for producing, including content, all required branded (promotional) materials, both offline and online, for all target markets
- Responsible for agency selection, price and contract negotiations, budget management and project management
- Developing a wide range of innovative hotel messages and differentiators and devising appropriate communication vehicles
- Liaising with main suppliers i.e. printers, graphic design, media buying, PR agencies and photographers
Person specification for the Marketing Director:
- Excellent communication skills
- A true professional with extensive experience in online marketing as well as brand marketing
- Proven professional track record and experience of multiple strategic annual cycles in marketing, ideally in hospitality or hospitality related businesses
- Extensive knowledge of, and experience with, working with printers, graphic design, advertising, media buying and PR agencies
- A pro-active, highly organised and social person
- Able to deal with a great variety of different stakeholders
- Preferably experience in a matrix organisation
- Experience with branding, creative messaging and developing and executing promotional and tactical campaigns is required
- Someone that connects easily with others and can live up to our mission statement: inspiring our guests through individuality and passion!