almost 2 years ago
An opportunity has arisen for a bright, highly motivated and ambitious Marketer to join a City based Financial Service organisation in a small, energetic and high-impact marketing team where client solutions, a digital mindset, collaboration and creativity are the foundations for success!
With a passion for delivering thoughtful ideas and excellent attention to detail, you will play a valuable role in working across a diverse range of stakeholders to bring great marketing to life, enhance the brand with clients and employees, and deliver your projects within budget and to deadlines.
- Find clever ways to optimise content and insight across digital channels (including advertising, web, social
- Enhance the functionality of the organisations online presence and its impact to clients, identifying opportunities to enhance UX, test functionality and mine site performance metrics
- Lead the implementation of digital content distribution
- Increase the impact of the brand and thought leadership at client events by developing onsite branding plans within budget and co-ordinate the delivery of these plans with Corporate Events and the design team plus external vendors
- Identify simple and effective ways to raise brand awareness at externally-hosted conferences across EMEA
- Partner with Corporate Events on client gift ideas that best represent the brand
- Project manage the development of content working with copywriters and internal contributors from ideation to Compliance approvals, website upload and amplification
- Co-ordinate the calendar of print advertising and ensure timely delivery to media agencies
- Project manage film shoots that generate videos to share the company’s expertise with clients
- Previous marketing experience within a corporate environment
- Have an inherent interest in financial markets
- You will be motivated by producing great marketing outcomes and assets with a particular passion for digital marketing
- Enjoy taking responsibility for lots of projects simultaneously and know how to keep yourself, and others around you, organised and focused on a plan
- Strong writing skills with the ability to adapt writing styles for diverse clients and channels
- Manage budgets and negotiate with vendors for high impact, low cost outcomes
- Have a knack for pre-empting situations and coming up with creative and practical solutions
- Enjoy working with a diverse group of colleagues and stakeholders
VMAGROUP is the leading international interim and permanent recruitment and executive search specialist for Marketing, Digital and Communications roles. Specialist practices cover internal communications, external communications, marketing, digital, financial services, investor relations and public affairs.
With a truly global reach, VMAGROUP has offices across the UK, Europe and Asia-Pacific.
VMAGROUP is committed to equal opportunities and is a Diversity Pledged Recruiter.