Our client is an independent contract research organization. The growing world population needs better food: healthier, tastier, more affordable and more sustainable. Together with their customers the company delivers sustainable solutions for better food and health. Reporting directly to the CEO, the Marketing Communications Manager will be responsible for the corporate (digital) marketing strategy as well as taking the lead in the company’s internal & external reputation management.
- Lead the Corporate Marketing Communications function (2x 0.6 FTE).
- Support the company’s commercial activities globally, working closely with Business Development, Sales and the Division Managers.
- Enhance corporate storytelling through close collaboration with employees, alumni and other internal stakeholders.
- Professionalize and streamline corporate marketing activities (digital/website, inbound-marketing, lead-generation, positioning etc.).
- Develop relevant, sales-supporting content and select the appropriate channels.
- Promote and safeguard the company’s internal culture and external reputation.
- Liaise with external marketing and/or design agencies if needed.
- 8+ years of experience in marketing & communications with a focus on sales-optimization.
- A proven track record in developing and managing an effective digital marketing strategy.
- Experience in the food (research) sector and/or a scientific working environment.
- Capable working with highly educated scientists, steering and guiding them during the development of commercially relevant storytelling.
- A true team player with a proactive, stimulating working attitude and the ability to lead & drive change.
- Advanced (near-native) English spoken & written language skills, Dutch would be high-ly appreciated.
- Solid commercial awareness is a must.
VMAGROUP is a leading international interim and permanent recruitment and executive search specialist for communications, digital and marketing. Specialist practices cover internal and change communications, external communications, investor relations, public affairs, marketing, digital and agency services.
VMAGROUP has an international presence with offices across Europe. We have a reputation for providing leading consultancy services and advice supported by in-depth knowledge of the professions we recruit for. Our thought leadership and benchmarking studies have become go-to resources for the communications and marketing industry supporting planning and decision-making.
VMAGROUP is committed to equal opportunities and is a Diversity Pledged Recruiter.