Willem de Ruijter
about 1 month ago
This function has an important impact on the position within the market and translates the business strategy of the company.
From an external point of view, empowers our mission, vision and strengthens our brand awareness. From an internal point of view, this function supports the different divisions for business growth. This function plays also an important role in the engagement of our colleagues as true ambassadors of the company. Because Marcom is interwoven within the entire company, the whole of interactions with other departments is rather complex.
The Manager Marketing Communications reports into the Group Senior Manager Marketing Communications and Branding.
Focus on corporate initiatives. Organise offline and online internal and external marcom campaigns and tools.
- Achieve top of mind awareness for Renewi in all operating countries.
- Empower employee engagement.
- Set up, implement and follow up marcom campaign and projects.
- Develop case studies, stories for Renewi via social media and traditional internal and external channels.
- Organise external and internal events.
- Implement branding campaigns, organise goodies and sponsoring.
- Deliver social selling workshops on management level.
- Build Renewi online Ambassadors community.
- Liaise with agencies and partners.
- Support other departments to deliver Marcom activities.
- Has strong internal contact with the Communication, MarCom Managers, HR management in at least two languages (English, Dutch).
- Has external contact with current and potential clients and suppliers to build and manage relationships.
Education / Experience / Proficiency
- Degree or equivalent HBO Marketing.
- 3 - 7 years marketing experience.
- Previous experience of working within a Marcomms environment.
- Ability to deliver strong stakeholder management.