5 months ago
VMAGROUP are working with a global music education organisation to find for a Marketing Coordinator with strong organisational skills. This is a 12 month FTC, and the Marketing Coordinator must have knowledge of marketing channels and techniques, be comfortable working with multiple stakeholders on multiple projects, and have a passion for music. The successful candidate will support the wider team with global product marketing campaigns working alongside 3 Marketing Executives and the Marketing Manager. You will have specific responsibility for maintaining the department schedule and be the main contact point for suppliers and advertisers. It will be essential to demonstrate excellent collaborative working skills, as you will be working with multiple stakeholders, and must have the ability to coordinate multiple projects effectively.
The Marketing Co-ordinator will be responsible for:
- Providing email support to the department and other key members of the organisation where appropriate.
- Maintaining and using the CRM to extract details as requested by the Commercial Department (including email lists or postal addresses), and work with the business analyst to pull data to inform campaigns.
- Being in collaboration with the events executive, follow up requests arising from retailer visits, exhibitions or events, and input data on to the CRM.
- Keeping a record of the email signature and shop banner schedule to ensure new products are featured regularly, with input from the Marketing Executives.
- Collating news and updates from the Commercial department on a regular basis to ensure this is featured on our clients intranet.
- Coordinating ongoing promotion for our client’s retailer network, printed product backlist, and exams to ensure our client has a steady flow of activity throughout the year.
- Providing general support in relation to marketing campaigns that promote products and services, including copywriting and proof-reading, where required.
- Maintaining a schedule of all promotional materials for reporting at the weekly scheduling meeting, ensuring the team are aware of our client’s deadlines.
Person Specification for Marketing Co-ordinator:
- This is a fast paced and varied role, so must be highly organised
- A proven ability to plan and produce accurate work
- Have knowledge of marketing channels and techniques
- An understanding and knowledge of all mainstream marketing channels, digital marketing techniques
- A proven ability to plan and produce accurate work.
- Can demonstrate excellent collaborative working skills (essential)
- Ability to coordinate multiple projects effectively.
- Be comfortable working with multiple stakeholders on multiple projects, and have a passion for music