You will have a rare opportunity to directly influence consumer behaviour and help shape campaigns. You will have the opportunity to hone your marketing expertise and apply your skills to help prevent consumer detriment. You will enjoy a unique insight into the full spectrum of the financial services industry, with the opportunity to have a real impact while working collaboratively towards a common goal alongside a range of internal and external stakeholders. We’re looking for someone who can bring behaviour change marketing experience, creative flair, rigour and ambition to communications for our client, You’ll also be able to understand the potential impact of communications and help to set KPIs to measure effectiveness.
· Develop and implement integrated marketing and behaviour change campaigns. Campaigns may include advertising, PR, partnership activity, events, online and printed material.
· Plan, develop and implement communication campaigns on priority issues, inform them of relevant changes. Develop clear evaluation plans and a robust evidence base for campaigns.
· Effectively manage suppliers, including creative, media and digital agencies, ensuring agencies are well briefed and deliver to our goals and budgets.
· Manage campaign budgets, supplier negotiations, ensuring value for money and clear returns on marketing investment.
· Build effective working relationships with partners including and establish links with appropriate partners who can support our aims.
· Be an effective and collegiate member of the Communications Division, working with colleagues across teams to ensure our client meets our business objectives.
Required proven experience in a specific technical area or skill:
· Experience of working with quantitative and qualitative data to inform marketing campaign delivery.
· Experience of having worked in financial services in a Marketing function.
· Experience of having worked with or in advertising or media agencies.
Required role-specific know-how, skills and behaviours:
· Experience of planning and delivering integrated behaviour change marketing campaigns with working knowledge of communication strategy development, media planning and buying, advertising, digital, partnership marketing and PR and campaign evaluation.
· Experience of working with qualitative and quantitative research, analysing and interpreting data and converting to actionable insight; setting objectives and key performance indicators and establishing clear evaluation plans.
· Experience of translating complex business goals into communication and marketing messaging and objectives.
· Strong planning and organisational skills and experience of working in a high pressure environment, managing multiple project workstreams.
· Ability to build strong working relationships both internally and externally, to persuade and influence and gain credibility and respect from all areas of the organisation.
· Experience of managing suppliers and agencies to ensure cost effectiveness and quality, building good relationships and managing performance to get the best results for the business.
· A creative and innovative thinker with good judgement and creative problem solving skills.
· Capable of being a role model for the competency and behavioural standards of our client’s values (and be a good team player across the wider Communications division).
· Experience of working in a marketing role in financial services or public sector.
Role-specific know-how, skills and behaviours that would be advantageous:
· This role will involve line management therefore experience of managing staff would be beneficial.
· Experience of delivering engaging marketing campaigns to disengaged and/or hard to reach audiences.
Salary –£45,000 to £55,000 (depending on experience)
· Agile Working - working arrangements to suit your personal needs and those of the business
· Holidays – 25 days
VMAGROUP is a leading international interim, contract, temporary and permanent recruitment and executive search specialist. We are specifically focused on providing support to the communications, digital and marketing communities.
Our specialist practice areas cover: communications, corporate communications, internal communications, change communications, PR, media relations, financial communications, CSR, public affairs, investor relations, marketing, digital marketing and agency services.
We have a reputation for providing expert consultancy services and advice, supported by in-depth knowledge of the professions we recruit for. Our thought leadership and benchmarking studies have become go-to resources for the communications and marketing industry, supporting planning and decision-making for organisations of all shapes and sizes.
In the UK, VMAGROUP has offices in London and Manchester and in Europe, VMAGROUP has offices in Amsterdam and Brussels, but we work with organisations and individuals on a global basis.
VMAGROUP is committed to equal opportunities and is a Diversity Pledged Recruiter.