£50,000 to £60,000
12 months ago
Marketing Campaign Manager B2B (SAAS Technology Provider)
£50,000 to £60,000
A proven Commerce and Subscriber Management platform, built for high-volume or complex ongoing services. Trusted by Communications, Media and Utility businesses worldwide to launch, sell and fulfil the entire customer journey on Salesforce.
You are a highly professional marketeer with a data-driven focus on driving the pipeline. With clear successes in working with sales and business development teams to drive demand, you are looking for the next step in your career and taking on end-to-end responsibility campaigns within industries. You are constantly looking to innovate and find new ways to engage impactfully with prospects in order to achieve clear goals.
· Working with the Marketing Programs Director and Senior leaders in Product, Services and Sales create integrated multi-touch plans to drive pipeline targets within specific target audiences.
· Identify and manage relationships with third parties in order to increase the reach and effectiveness of the marketing programs.
· Lead the execution of marketing programs from start to finish, leveraging internal support and driving collaboration.
· Take the lead in working closely with the Business Development Team to activate their follow-up effectively with all campaign rollouts. Including providing full FAQ and campaign information and tools ahead of the campaign and setting up a clear ongoing review of follow-up actions and results.
· Set up and provide to all stakeholders clear ongoing management of results dashboard for all campaigns.
· Provide marketing best practices to refine and optimize the success of campaigns on an ongoing basis.
· Work with digital and content marketing to design, test and evolve lead nurturing tactics.
Knowledge & Skills:
· 6 + years proven experience in B2B marketing
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills
· Proven experience developing end to end marketing campaign plans
· Excellent field/event management experience
· Strong project management, multitasking, and decision-making skills
· Metrics-driven marketing mind with an eye for creativity
· Experience with marketing automation (preferably Hubspot) and Salesforce