almost 3 years ago
VMAGROUP are working with a leading financial organisation to find a Marketing Campaign Coordinator. This role is to support the marketing group in delivering the campaign and event marketing programme. It is a broad role with the opportunity to be involved in all elements of the marketing mix. The successful candidate will be a key support to the Marketing team in the delivery of the marketing plan and will support the Marketing/Campaign Managers with the delivery of client events, working closely with the central functions.
Marketing Campaign Co-ordinator will be responsible for:
- Manage the marketing mailing activity ensuring that mailing lists are accurately built according to their target audience and via co-ordination with relevant business administrators, ensure that contact data is up-to-date
- Actively support and advise stakeholders during project execution and deliver to their needs, with a sense of urgency and accountability
- Develop good working relationships and work closely with other members of the marketing team in GB.
- Develop and maintain good relationships with key internal clients.
- Offer assistance and accept help from colleagues to accomplish marketing activities and priorities
- Operate within the agreed policies, procedures and core values, demonstrating a consistent and corporate approach
- The Coordinator will develop a general understanding across all areas of the business
- London-based with requirement to travel to other UK locations as required.
Person specification for Marketing Campaign Co-coordinator:
- Relevant marketing experience is essential, ideally gained within a professional services or a B2B environment
- Outstanding administrative skills
- Proven experience in event marketing across a broad spectrum of offline and online media
- Strong project management skills
- Excellent organisational skills and ability to juggle a large workload and prioritise work effectively
- Strong communication skills (both written and verbal)
- Ability to use own initiative and work unsupervised, whilst recognising when to escalate issues or ask for help when required
- Strong team player with good people skills and a proven track record of providing support to other team members and building collaborative relationships
- Credibility to work with, and to influence, colleagues at all levels within the company.
- Experience of working within a consultancy/insurance environment would be an advantage.
- Good working knowledge of the Data Protection Act/GDPR
VMAGROUP is the leading international interim and permanent recruitment and executive search specialists for Marketing, Digital and Communications roles. Specialist practices cover internal communications, external communications, marketing, digital, financial services, investor relations and public affairs.
With a truly global reach, VMAGROUP has offices across the UK, Europe and Asia-Pacific.
VMAGROUP is committed to equal opportunities and is a Diversity Pledged Recruiter.