Our client is looking for an enthusiastic and hands-on Marketing Business Partner to join their organisation.
Are you Marketing Business Partner with creativity, passion, energy, and a bias towards action?
The newest member of our client’s team will drive content marketing and management of marketing campaigns that support the Group Ambitions – growth and strategies of our global business units.
This person will also be responsible for consultancy on marketing channels and corporate communications initiatives. Reporting to the Head of Marketing Communications, this person will work closely with underwriters, business leaders and project teams in steering the creative services and external agency.
We are looking for a marketing professional with proven experience in a similar role. Our ideal candidate has marketing experience in financial services, but this is not essential.
The successful person will have outstanding strategic planning skills with the ability to think proactively and challenge common practices.
Delivering several projects at once and in a timely manner means the ability to communicate efficiently with internal partners and lead (influence) discussions to develop project objectives is vital. These projects will involve vendor management and leading project teams to balance available resources with client demands for communications services.
With regards to technical skills basic knowledge – Somebody adept in social media image formats, web language, internet/intranet maintenance skills, use of multimedia tools and technologies is pivotal to this role.
· Develop marketing strategies, plans activities that meet business unit(s) growth strategies.
· Drive and create high-impact and effective marketing materials targeted to clients and respective business partners.
· Interpret business needs, provide consultation to the business and influence decisions to select the most effective communication tactics to meet business and marketing objectives.
· Lead and implement marketing campaigns, collaborate with business units Assistants/Coordinators/Underwriters to improve (internal and external) resources to deliver high quality, innovative products in a timely manner and within budget.
· Coordinate distribution activities, campaign management and analytics for effectiveness in getting out the message.
· Effectively work within project management processes and systems to ensure efficient cross-functional collaboration.
· Develop marketing communications budget for the responsible business units.
· Ensure that all marketing programs, promotions and activities are tracked and measured to determine their return on investment and success.
· Play a lead role in other corporate communications projects.
· Help drive forward good Conduct for the business to deliver the best outcomes for customers/policyholders.
· Bring creative and innovative ideas to effectively communicate the unique value propositions.
Education and Professional Qualifications Required (preferred)
· Relevant professional qualification (Marketing, Business Administration or related communications field)
Proficiency in the full Microsoft Office Suite
Education and Qualifications:
· Relevant marketing or industry professional qualifications
Salary – £55,000- £65,000
· Holidays – 25 days + 1 birthday (26 annual leave total)
· Bonus – 10%
· Competitive Pension – 10%
· Private Medical Care
· Agile Working - working arrangements to suit your personal needs and those of the business
· Other benefits (to be sent in the more extensive job description)
VMAGROUP is a leading international interim, contract, temporary and permanent recruitment and executive search specialist. We are specifically focused on providing support to the communications, digital and marketing communities.
Our specialist practice areas cover: communications, corporate communications, internal communications, change communications, PR, media relations, financial communications, CSR, public affairs, investor relations, marketing, digital marketing and agency services.
We have a reputation for providing expert consultancy services and advice, supported by in-depth knowledge of the professions we recruit for. Our thought leadership and benchmarking studies have become go-to resources for the communications and marketing industry, supporting planning and decision-making for organisations of all shapes and sizes.
In the UK, VMAGROUP has offices in London and Manchester and in Europe, VMAGROUP has offices in Amsterdam and Brussels, but we work with organisations and individuals on a global basis.
VMAGROUP is committed to equal opportunities and is a Diversity Pledged Recruiter.