£28,000 - £30,000
3 months ago
A large asset manager is looking for a creative and hardworking Marketing Assistant to support the wider team on a permanent basis.
The successful candidate will be supporting across the marketing function, including the delivery of events and the regular update and production of various marketing outputs (e.g. presentations, sales aids, factsheets, webcasts). They will need to ensure deadlines are met and quality, accuracy and consistency are maintained at a high level. This is a fantastic opportunity for a recent graduate or someone looking for their next step in marketing to learn and develop from an established function and expert marketers.
- Be responsible for the update, approval and production of regular marketing outputs (such as fund presentations, sales aids, factsheets), ensuring processes are closely followed, a high level of accuracy is maintained and brand guidelines are strictly adhered to.
- Support channel marketing managers and the events manager in the planning and delivery of events, including sending and recording invitations, preparing collateral for events, setting up at venues, registering guests, closing down of events and delivering post-event and follow-up tasks.
- Help to maintain the ‘third party use of the business’ brand assets’ log, ensuring relationship owners understand the process and are periodically prompted to request third-party update of content on their websites.
- Review and update process notes for tasks owned, ensuring each has an up-to-date and accurate process note.
- Proofread marketing and sales documentation.
- Provide general marketing support and assist with ad hoc projects as required.
- Graduate or equivalent. Finance industry experience an advantage, but not mandatory.
- A proven team-worker, able to work closely and communicate with a range of personalities and styles at all levels across the business.
- Methodical and observant, demonstrating a high proficiency for attention to detail and consistency.
- Numerate with high aptitude for dealing with data (both in terms of volume and complexity).
- High competence for prioritisation, planning to ensure deadlines are met.
- Good communication and influencing skills, enabling efficient working with colleagues and third-party partners.
- Self-motivated and a completer/finisher.
- Has confidence to ask questions to seek clarification and to make known those issues requiring input/decision making from colleagues.
- Fast to learn, quickly assimilating and acting on simple briefs.
- Proficient use of standard offices systems, particularly MS Office (Excel, Word and PowerPoint).
- Experience in the use of Seismic (a sales enablement and content management system) or a similar system would be an advantage.
- Familiarity with a fund database tool such as Morningstar Direct or FE Analytics would be an advantage.