Are you an experienced marketing manager in the education sector? My client (a Higher Education institution) is looking for a Marketing and Relations Manager who will be an integral part of the team and can lead / provide support on a number of marketing online and offline initiatives.
You MUST have:
- Strong understanding of latest marketing techniques
- Experience in the education sector (preferably with knowledge in student recruitment)
Main responsibilities will include:
- Manage a shared website content management system and digital marketing toolkit for units in the Faculty.
- Maintain and train staff on the integrated enquiries system for applicant enquiries across the Faculty.
- Coordinate prospective student copy call processes ensuring compliance and marketing best practice are observed.
- Support departments in managing their admissions related web pages maintaining quality and consistency.
- Work with departments and suppliers to produce marketing collateral including video, digital and print.
- Organise merchandise and promotional materials for constituent departments under the direction of the Communications Manager.
- Collect, analyse and report on key student recruitment and engagement information to support management decision making in the Faculty.
- Build strong working relationships with colleagues in central College marketing/comms departments.
- Produce and oversee the implementation of a marketing and recruitment plan for the Faculty.
VMAGROUP is a leading international interim and permanent recruitment and executive search specialist for communications, digital and marketing. Specialist practices cover internal and change communications, external communications, investor relations, public affairs, marketing, digital and agency services.
VMAGROUP has an international presence with five offices across Europe. We have a reputation for providing leading consultancy services and advice supported by in-depth knowledge of the professions we recruit for. Our thought leadership and benchmarking studies have become go-to resources for the communications and marketing industry supporting planning and decision-making.
VMAGROUP is committed to equal opportunities and is a Diversity Pledged Recruiter.