£200 - £250
almost 2 years ago
Are you an experienced marketing manager in the education sector? My client (a Higher Education institution) is looking for a Marketing and Relations Manager who will be an integral part of the team and can lead / provide support on a number of marketing online and offline initiatives.
You MUST have:
- Strong understanding of latest marketing techniques
- Experience in the education sector (preferably with knowledge in student recruitment)
Main responsibilities will include:
- Manage a shared website content management system and digital marketing toolkit for units in the Faculty.
- Maintain and train staff on the integrated enquiries system for applicant enquiries across the Faculty.
- Coordinate prospective student copy call processes ensuring compliance and marketing best practice are observed.
- Support departments in managing their admissions related web pages maintaining quality and consistency.
- Work with departments and suppliers to produce marketing collateral including video, digital and print.
- Organise merchandise and promotional materials for constituent departments under the direction of the Communications Manager.
- Collect, analyse and report on key student recruitment and engagement information to support management decision making in the Faculty.
- Build strong working relationships with colleagues in central College marketing/comms departments.
- Produce and oversee the implementation of a marketing and recruitment plan for the Faculty.