£28,000 - £32,000
AT - 1263
over 1 year ago
Our client is searching for an Associate, Marketing & Operations, who can work with the firm on a full-time basis. Additionally, career development opportunities exist whereby the successful candidate excels at particular aspects of the Marketing functions within the firm.
o CONTENT DEVELOPMENT (75%) – GLOBAL
- Digest complex, specialised information / data to inform timely thought leadership output; which includes (but is not exclusive to) blog posts and white papers
- Write compelling content that effectively targets the intended audience
- Develop and maintain a consistent and compelling voice for them
- Assist with the optimisation of content for digital platforms and search engines
- Review and edit conference submission abstracts
- Track industry news on a daily basis via online publications, as well via various internal meetings
- Co-ordinating interviews, events, happy hours, group outings, and special events
- Develop and maintain a repository of external messaging across practice / sub-practice areas, centres of excellence, and internal initiatives
- Collaborate with marketing team to produce consistent messages for distribution across social media platforms
- Assist with promotional copy for digital and physical publication
- Assist with general ground research and the analysis of performance metrics
OPERATIONS (25%) – LOCAL
- Office management, which includes (but is not limited to):
- Purchasing supplies, including: office, technical, group lunches, and snacks
- Managing vendors and contracts
- The Associate, Marketing & Operations will typically work on multiple projects at any given time and liaise with the Analysts / Associates coordinating those engagements, taking guidance from their colleague, and the Director of Marketing & Operations.
- Marketing efforts will involve managing several workstreams concurrently, for which the s/he will report to others within the Marketing Team, including the Director of Marketing and Operations and Managing Directors.
- The business prides itself on fostering a collegial atmosphere where informal guidance relating to both specific project work and career guidance is available from all senior staff.
- 1-2 years of experience in a relevant field with demonstrated writing ability and technical knowledge
- Able to work on several tasks concurrently
- Extremely well-organised, with high attention to detail
- Fluency in Microsoft Outlook required
- Adaptable problem-solving method with high emphasis on prioritisation
- Ability to explore multiple solutions, think quickly, and act under pressure
- Creative, forward thinking, pragmatic, and highly results-oriented
- Imaginative problem solver who demonstrates patience, persistence, and resilience
- Exhibits effective prioritisation, and thrives on tight deadlines
- Team player with good relationship building and influencing skills; enjoys working in a collaborative manner in an open, honest, and diverse environment.
- High EQ; adept at reading an audience and dealing sensitively with other people.
- Unquestionable personal and business integrity that will reflect favorably on the individual and the firm
- BA / BSc in a relevant subject(writing / journalism / marketing / life sciences)
- Proficiency / fluency in a second language highly desirable but not essential
- Position is located in The City of London
ABOUT our client
They are a leading global strategy consulting firm focusing on issues for a variety of biopharmaceutical companies, pharmaceutical companies, medical device companies, and government health authorities. Headquartered in New York City, with offices in San Francisco, London, and Shanghai, they maintains a continuous throughput of local market intelligence updates from advisors throughout 75 countries. They provide expertise through four practice areas, including Value, Access, and Pricing, Portfolio Optimisation, Commercial Planning, and Government Policy Advisory.
VMAGROUP is the leading international interim and permanent recruitment and executive search specialists for Marketing, Digital and Communications roles. Specialist practices cover internal communications, external communications, marketing, digital, financial services, investor relations and public affairs.
With a truly global reach, VMAGROUP has offices across the UK, Europe and Asia-Pacific.
VMAGROUP is committed to equal opportunities and is a Diversity Pledged Recruiter.