A prestigious Legal and Professional Services firm are seeking a Marketing & Events Executive to join their bright, passionate and supportive team in their City based offices. As Marketing & Events Executive you will assist and support the BD & Marketing Director and other members of the team in the implementation of the marketing and business strategy plans covering a wide range of activities and projects.
This is a fantastic opportunity for someone with experience working within a client relationship management system, who is looking to develop their career in professional, supportive and values driven organisation.
- Coordinating extensive programme of in-house and external events including seminars, conferences and client parties
- Feeding into and executing the firm’s digital strategy via Dotmailer, social media and the website
- Being the first port of call and key advisor to a number of firm departments, attending their internal departmental BDM meetings, monitoring key current and target clients, and keeping business strategy plans up to date
- Updating and maintaining the firm’s database and producing reports for fee earners regarding client information
- Producing in house marketing collateral as required
- Co-ordinating the setting and monitoring of departmental marketing budgets
- Solid experience within a marketing/event management role
- Experience in working with a client relationship management system such as Interaction
- Self-starter, able to demonstrate high levels of initiative and motivation
- Excellent interpersonal skills, demonstrating professionalism in all dealings and building strong relationships across the firm
- Demonstrating great attention to detail and quality control
- Having excellent organisational skills: multi-tasker with the ability to manage assigned tasks in an efficient and timely manner
- Flexibility to work outside normal office hours as may be required from time-to-time
VMAGROUP is a leading international interim and permanent recruitment and executive search specialist for communications, digital and marketing. Specialist practices cover internal and change communications, external communications, investor relations, public affairs, marketing, digital and agency services.
VMAGROUP has an international presence with five offices across Europe. We have a reputation for providing leading consultancy services and advice supported by in-depth knowledge of the professions we recruit for. Our thought leadership and benchmarking studies have become go-to resources for the communications and marketing industry supporting planning and decision-making.
VMAGROUP is committed to equal opportunities and is a Diversity Pledged Recruiter.