- Global Consumer Brand
- Highly Innovative Environment
A leading consumer brand is seeking an ambitious senior marketing professional to play a key role in supporting the delivery of a multi-channel marketing strategy.
Reporting to the UK Marketing Director you will own the brand and customer journey strategies, tactics, and operations across social and digital marketing
- Lead and motivate a small team together with multiple agencies and stakeholders.
- Expertly deliver high-value paid media briefs.
- Develop and maintain website content.
- Plan and curate organic social media propositions.
- Deliver content and creative for broadcast, digital and CRM channels in addition to the adaptation of a European asset toolkits.
- Lead on localisation of national marketing initiatives
- Contribute to the development and implementation of annual strategic plans, including promotion of product launches, tactical campaigns, brand and product awareness.
- Act as the brand guardian responsible for implementing a consistent brand approach across multiple marketing channels
- Conduct continuous customer journey reviews to minimise cost per lead and maximise ROI.
- Lead in the development of future retailing models through keeping abreast of customer expectations and emerging innovations and trends.
Ideal candidates will be ‘hands-on leaders’ with extensive experience managing a wide portfolio of channels, gained either client or agency-side within a large global organisation.
- Expert understanding of the current media, social media, and digital landscape.
- Innovative and creative with the ability to balance brand guidelines and the delivery of stand-out executions.
- Strong planning skills with the ability to juggle multiple stakeholders and deliverables.
- Metric centric – ability to set clear KPIs, track, measure, countermeasure, and report.
- Financially and commercially astute with previous experience of significant budget management.
- Highly organised with strong project management skills.
- Strategic thinker with the ability to adapt and drive innovation in an operational environment, leading on planning and co-ordination
- Strong leadership skills
- Strong commercial and analytical mindset
- Ideas and innovation led - high-level of energy and enthusiasm
VMAGROUP is a leading international interim and permanent communications, digital and marketing recruitment and executive search specialist. Specialist practices cover corporate communications, internal communications, change communications, PR, media relations, CSR, public affairs, marketing, digital and agency services.
We have a reputation for providing leading consultancy services and advice supported by in-depth knowledge of the professions we recruit for. Our thought leadership and benchmarking studies have become go-to resources for the communications and marketing industry supporting planning and decision-making.
VMAGROUP has offices in London, Manchester, Amsterdam, Belgium and Paris, but we work with organisations and individuals on a global basis.
VMAGROUP is committed to equal opportunities and is a Diversity Pledged Recruiter.