£45,000 - £50,000 plus benefits & bonus
10 months ago
- Global Consumer Brand
- Highly Innovative Environment
A leading consumer brand is seeking an ambitious senior marketing professional to play a key role in supporting the delivery of a multi-channel marketing strategy.
Reporting to the UK Marketing Director you will own the brand and customer journey strategies, tactics, and operations across social and digital marketing
- Lead and motivate a small team together with multiple agencies and stakeholders.
- Expertly deliver high-value paid media briefs.
- Develop and maintain website content.
- Plan and curate organic social media propositions.
- Deliver content and creative for broadcast, digital and CRM channels in addition to the adaptation of a European asset toolkits.
- Lead on localisation of national marketing initiatives
- Contribute to the development and implementation of annual strategic plans, including promotion of product launches, tactical campaigns, brand and product awareness.
- Act as the brand guardian responsible for implementing a consistent brand approach across multiple marketing channels
- Conduct continuous customer journey reviews to minimise cost per lead and maximise ROI.
- Lead in the development of future retailing models through keeping abreast of customer expectations and emerging innovations and trends.
Ideal candidates will be ‘hands-on leaders’ with extensive experience managing a wide portfolio of channels, gained either client or agency-side within a large global organisation.
- Expert understanding of the current media, social media, and digital landscape.
- Innovative and creative with the ability to balance brand guidelines and the delivery of stand-out executions.
- Strong planning skills with the ability to juggle multiple stakeholders and deliverables.
- Metric centric – ability to set clear KPIs, track, measure, countermeasure, and report.
- Financially and commercially astute with previous experience of significant budget management.
- Highly organised with strong project management skills.
- Strategic thinker with the ability to adapt and drive innovation in an operational environment, leading on planning and co-ordination
- Strong leadership skills
- Strong commercial and analytical mindset
- Ideas and innovation led - high-level of energy and enthusiasm