£35,000 - £48,000
12 months ago
**12 month contract**
We are working with an international consultancy and construction organisation on a 12 month fixed term contract. The purpose of this role is to position, promote and protect the brand to ensure they remain a market leader. This role is mainly focused on the delivery of an already detailed strategy and ensuring the implementation of campaigns.
- Delivering marketing and communications strategies
- Implementation of integrated campaigns, across content, events, thought leadership and demonstration of ROI
- Provide marketing support for different business areas
- Budget management
- Deliver written content
- Very solid writer
- Experience working within professional services or the construction industry
- Proven track record in delivering integrated campaigns
- Project management experience
- Ability to communicate with a variety of stakeholders
VMAGROUP is the leading international interim and permanent recruitment and executive search specialists for Marketing, Digital and Communications roles. Specialist practices cover internal communications, external communications, marketing, digital, financial services, investor relations and public affairs.
With a truly global reach, VMAGROUP has offices across the UK, Europe and Asia-Pacific.
VMAGROUP is committed to equal opportunities and is a Diversity Pledged Recruiter.