The Role: Marketing & Communications Coordinator
Our client is looking for a new colleague who wants to be part of an extraordinary adventure within an independent start-up, which has a close-knit culture and is leading in its sector. The ideal candidate we would like to welcome is a quick learner with experience in consolidation of company branding, coordination of attending various conferences, while updating and delivering content for our client’s various communications channels (website, LinkedIn) and also enjoys working in a dynamic environment and multicultural environment and also being in contact with various internal and external stakeholders.
· Managing and expanding external communications
· Creating banners and other visuals for our client’s social media accounts and website
· Translating complex scientific content (with the help of scientists) into concise messaging for marketing purposes
· Managing content for the website: new posts, SEO, structural enhancements …
· Coordinating co-marketing campaigns with customers and suppliers
· Providing branding and form input on graphical abstracts
· Developing and consolidating coherent branding (both internal & external)
· Investigating and organising promotional material for conferences and corporate gifts
· Crafting press releases and developing media relations
· Scoping positioning opportunities in international press and media
· Managing various conferences agendas
· Defining the agenda for the release of social posts on LinkedIn, and mapping conferences attendance for the year ahead
· Coordinating the logistics for both personnel and promo material
· Setting up & keeping track of metrics
OPTIONAL: Conferences attendance (10-20%) and representation of our client at conferences
QUALIFICATIONS & REQUIREMENTS
You will report to the CEO and will closely collaborate with him and our client’s Business Development Manager as part of the sales & marketing team.
· Proven track record as a marketing and communications coordinator
· Experience in the technical or scientific industry is a strong plus
· Excellent planning & organisational skills
· Excellent written & spoken English, with the ability to work across a range of styles and tones
· A team player who is not afraid to take the lead
· Quality-oriented mindset with strong attention to detail
· Creative, with a flair for design
· MS Office and SharePoint
· Adobe Suite including (InDesign, Photoshop) or similar
· Mailing platforms (eg Mailchimp)
· Content Management Systems (eg WordPress)
· Video recording and editing
· Prior experience in a scientific field
· Previous project management experience
· Dutch proficiency
· Experience working in an international and multicultural environment
Our client is offering a competitive package, in accordance with your experience and fit for the position.
· meal vouchers
· insurance package
· Company Phone
Our client also offers the possibility to work flexibly and remotely
Starting date is to be agreed on; ideally in September.
If you’re interested in applying for this position or you would like to find out more information please contact Doina Grubii @ VMA Group on Mob. 07510368190 Tel. or email: email@example.com
VMA GROUP is a leading international interim, contract, temporary and permanent recruitment and executive search specialist. We are specifically focused on providing support to the communications, marketing, digital and change communities.
Our specialist practice areas cover: communications, corporate communications, internal communications, change communications, PR, media relations, financial communications, CSR, public affairs, investor relations, marketing, brand, digital marketing and agency services.
We have a reputation for providing expert consultancy services and advice, supported by in-depth knowledge of the professions we recruit for. Our thought leadership and benchmarking studies have become go-to resources for the communications, marketing, digital and change industries, supporting planning and decision-making for organisations of all shapes and sizes.
In the UK, VMA GROUP has offices in London, Bristol and Manchester and in Europe, VMA GROUP has offices in Amsterdam and Brussels, but we work with organisations and individuals on a global basis.
VMA GROUP is committed to equal opportunities and is a Diversity Pledged Recruiter.