£30,000 - £40,000
6 months ago
An independent retail investment management firm is seeking a Marketing & Communications Associate to join their busy, energetic team basted in London’s West End.
Reporting to the Head of Marketing & Communications you will work across a broad range of disciplines with a primary focus on graphic design. The role is multi-faceted and the successful candidate will be responsible for the creation / management of marketing collateral and channels including: presentations, research notes, fund communications, advertising, the corporate website and intranet, marketing and client events and sponsored conferences. You will also be involved in supporting the media relations and communications programme.
The successful candidate should be a competent multi-tasker and the ability to relate to a diverse range of service providers, clients and colleagues. They must have a natural creative flair, with exceptional graphics and presentation skills. A solid knowledge of creative packages including PowerPoint, Quark, InDesign, Illustrator, Dreamweaver and Photoshop is essential, together with a good working knowledge of creating HTML emails and web design. Experience of working within Real Estate investment would be useful but is not essential.
- Design, editing and production of presentations, press releases and other marketing materials using PowerPoint and other graphic design packages where necessary
- Day to day oversight of corporate website
- Day to day management of the intranet
- Creation of various artwork/logos/templates
- Design of marketing events and conferences invitations and branding
- Assistance with media relations and social media (LinkedIn)
- Creativity and experience and generating content ideas
- Advanced MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Advanced Graphic and presentation skills and knowledge of creative design packages which may include Quark, InDesign, Illustrator, Dreamweaver and Photoshop
- Ability to create and edit in HTML
- Must have a “can do” attitude
- Exceptional attention to detail and accuracy
- Excellent oral and communication skills
- Ability to deliver with minimal supervision
- Second European language useful but not essential