My client is a is an accountancy and business advisory firm with a far reaching International global network.
This role supports the Corporate Finance team to shape, drive, implement and measure business development and marketing activity. The successful candidate will be focused on helping the team to differentiate in the market, generate opportunities and report and act on the metrics of that marketing and business development activity. The role is London-based but there will be a need to travel to other offices across the UK.
The Marketing and Business Development Manager will be responsible for:
- Plan, implement, measure and report on strategic business development and marketing for the team.
- Develop and optimise all marketing and BD activity and ensure that it is focused and adding value.
- Support the commercial positioning of the team, translating our success into externally relevant and long-term brand strengths.
- Ensure target markets are aware of the team’s services through strong relationships and focused communication, thought leadership and campaigns.
- Shape and influence the bids and pursuits process.
- Support on key account management, leveraging relationships in the team and throughout the wider firm.
- Leverage digital channels and traditional tactics to make strategies happen.
Person Specification for the Marketing and Business Development Manager:
- Strong strategic marketing and business development skills along with commercial acumen.
- A confident individual offering intellectual rigour and cogency of thought.
- A lateral thinker – identifies linkages and key themes and is prepared to think differently about approaches to delivery.
- Research-biased and analytical mind.
- Excellent stakeholder management skills with an ability to build strong relationships at all levels.
VMAGROUP is a leading international interim and permanent recruitment and executive search specialist for communications, digital and marketing. Specialist practices cover internal and change communications, external communications, investor relations, public affairs, marketing, digital and agency services.
VMAGROUP has an international presence with offices across Europe. We have a reputation for providing leading consultancy services and advice supported by in-depth knowledge of the professions we recruit for. Our thought leadership and benchmarking studies have become go-to resources for the communications and marketing industry supporting planning and decision-making.
VMAGROUP is committed to equal opportunities and is a Diversity Pledged Recruiter.