£45,000 - £55,000
11 months ago
Our client, a vibrant and innovative Asset Manager based in the City, is currently recruiting for a Marketing Analyst to support their Global Marketing & Communications team.
Working within this high energy, highly collaborative team you will work across all marketing activity, including digital and multi-media, strategic marketing, marketing materials, brand development, client communications and events.
The ideal candidate will have experience of working within Asset Management and have excellent product knowledge in this area. Broad experience across multiple marketing disciplines is also desired.
This is an excellent opportunity for someone who is looking to develop their marketing career within Asset Management, in a company that values work life balance, training and developing their staff and offers an excellent benefits package.
- Marketing analyst role within the Global Communications and Marketing team focused on supporting the team COO with the potential to have input into internal, external and client communications, digital profile, multi-media, strategic marketing (including brand development) and firm sponsorship programme(s)
- Assisting with bespoke marketing materials requested by the sales team; including research and analysis for ad hoc requests that may arise
- Responsibility for meeting preparation (eg. drafting agendas, meeting minutes and summary reports/analytics), compilation of regular team reporting obligations and tracking of progress against project plans
- Support management of events both internal (eg. Town halls, business education programme) and external (client events, roadshows, sponsorship events)
- Assist in drafting content for internal and external communications (including website/intranet content, internal briefings, client communications, daily newsletter) as required
- Lead in the planning, support and execution of materials production, including multi-media / videos and presentations
- Ad hoc team support as needed, in accordance with developments and requirements
Qualifications & Skills
- Background in asset management essential
- Technical understanding across a wide range of investment strategies
- Experience in brand development, marketing and/or communications
- Experience in sales or investor relations preferred
- Exceptional writing and numeracy skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills and ability to manage relevant stakeholders
- Strong Excel skills (proficient in pivot tables)
- Organisational skills
- Highly motivated
VMAGROUP is the leading international interim and permanent recruitment and executive search specialists for Marketing, Digital and Communications roles. Specialist practices cover internal communications, external communications, marketing, digital, financial services, investor relations and public affairs.
With a truly global reach, VMAGROUP has offices across the UK, Europe and Asia-Pacific.
VMAGROUP is committed to equal opportunities and is a Diversity Pledged Recruiter.