The Role: Marketing Analyst, EMEA Web Content Manager
We are seeking a talented Marketing Analyst to join our client’s EMEA Commercial Marketing Team, reporting to the Head of EMEA Commercial Campaign Content & Research. As a central function, the team is responsible for creating paid and owned client experiences that build our client’s product brand awareness, consideration and preference.
The focus of the role will be the creation, scaling and maintenance of the marketing campaigns’ web pages, with a primary focus on the web experience. The role will manage campaign web pages across up to 17 markets in local languages and 2 investor types. The individual will be responsible for managing the compliance approvals, translations, and web build process using JIRA for the web pages across markets.
- Web page creation: create new web pages aligning with the paid marketing campaign content across the strategic priorities
- Develop content for web pages in partnership with product marketing, aligning to firmwide narratives and industry developments
- Develop the web experience by creating pages that provide a customer journey from a hub page to a campaign narrative and product range page
- Consider SEO in web content development
- Design new web pages in partnership with digital teams, brands and external agencies, taking UX design and visual identity into consideration
- Ongoing management and scaling of web pages across EMEA
- Manage existing web experiences by re-complying existing web pages as part of the annual review process or more regularly as required
- Respond to urgent updates to web pages by using initiative to react quickly and project manage the updates across all markets to ensure accurate and timely updates are implemented
- Demonstrable marketing experience, preferably in the financial service industry or other regulated sectors which requires adherence to compliance processes
- Experience writing marketing content with excellent written English
- Experience in creating and managing webpages, ideally with an understanding of SEO and UX design
- Experience managing multiple stakeholders through review processes across various markets and languages
- ETF and investment/financial knowledge is an advantage
- Relationship-driven with the ability to build strong relationships quickly
- Excellent verbal and written skills with extremely good attention to detail
- Strong eye for design and consistency of brand visual identity
- Able to work in a fast-paced dynamic environment, drive forward key initiatives and manage workflow on simultaneous projects
- Creative, ideas-driven and self-motivated
- Able to work independently, yet a team player
- Ability to work effectively in an international team environment often in a complex matrix structure
VMAGROUP is a leading international interim, contract, temporary and permanent recruitment and executive search specialist. We are specifically focused on providing support to the communications, digital and marketing communities.
Our specialist practice areas cover: communications, corporate communications, internal communications, change communications, PR, media relations, financial communications, CSR, public affairs, investor relations, marketing, digital marketing and agency services.
We have a reputation for providing expert consultancy services and advice, supported by in-depth knowledge of the professions we recruit for. Our thought leadership and benchmarking studies have become go-to resources for the communications and marketing industry, supporting planning and decision-making for organisations of all shapes and sizes.
In the UK, VMAGROUP has offices in London and Manchester and in Europe, VMAGROUP has offices in Amsterdam and Brussels, but we work with organisations and individuals on a global basis.
VMAGROUP is committed to equal opportunities and is a Diversity Pledged Recruiter.