over 2 years ago
Do you have strong data analysis skills and commercial acumen? Are you an experienced Direct Marketing data analyst? If so then this would be a great opportunity for you.
In summary, this role requires you to be able to:
- Manage and analyse campaign and CRM data using the appropriate tools
- Present the findings and to different stakeholders using the appropriate methods - either presentations or KPIs (which you will need to set up)
- Support the marketing team follow the performance of their activities and initiatives throughout your placement
In terms of what you bring to the role, you will need to have:
- Strong database management skills and with proven experience of using complex and multiple sets of data
- Strong competence and Experience with software and analytical and reporting tools, e.g. Excel, SQL, R, Power BI plus experience of using data visualisation tool e.g. Tableau
- Experience of industry standard social/demographic segmentation models eg Mosaic, Financial Strategy Segments, Acorn, CAMEO
- Experience of working with a 3rd party data partners and suppliers
VMAGROUP is a leading international interim and permanent recruitment and executive search specialist for communications, digital and marketing. Specialist practices cover internal and change communications, external communications, investor relations, public affairs, marketing, digital and agency services.
VMAGROUP has an international presence with five offices across Europe. We have a reputation for providing leading consultancy services and advice supported by in-depth knowledge of the professions we recruit for. Our thought leadership and benchmarking studies have become go-to resources for the communications and marketing industries supporting planning and decision-making.
VMAGROUP is committed to equal opportunities and is a Diversity Pledged Recruiter.