about 2 years ago
A leading global energy company operating in 70 countries worldwide is seeking a Managing Editor, Digital Publishing to join its corporate team in London. Your role will be to lead the team delivering compelling and engaging content across all the company’s media channels as well as ensuring digital channels meets the needs of all internal and external audiences.
With three direct reports you will work closely with multiple teams including editorial and visual content teams, brand team, campaigns team, group press office and internal comms teams. You will also manage the day to day editorial calendar; seek efficiencies in content production; be responsible for quality control across all channels; work closely with the Head of Analytics and lead, energize and manage the team setting targets as appropriate and providing the support and coaching required to ensure that ‘best practice’ is promoted within their area of responsibility.
To be considered for this role you must have the following experience:
- Demonstrable experience in content creation
- Digital publishing experience
- Knowledge and ability to manage multiple teams
- An excellent writer
- Extensive experience of stakeholder management
- Strong project management skills
- Track record in measurement insights and communications planning