Ruben van den Boer
9 months ago
Our client is a multinational engineering services provider with more than 10.000 employees across Europe.
Reporting to the Director Corporate Communications, the Manager Public Relations is responsible for executing all External Communications in the Netherlands and globally; including Media Relations, Social Media, CEO positioning and Event Management.
- Reporting to and working closely with the Director Corporate Communications.
- Execute External Corporate Communications in the Netherlands and globally; including Media Relations, Social Media, CEO positioning and Spokesmanship.
- Strengthen and defend the company’s reputation, in line with the company’s operational and commercial goals.
- Develop a solid corporate media network, enabling the organization to become more proactive in its PR activities.
- Act as spokesperson if needed, organize corporate events and support the CEO positioning.
The ideal candidate
- Has 10+ years of relevant experience in Public Relations and Reputation Management.
- Is an excellent press officer, able to effectively develop and manage a media network in a proactive manner.
- Is a skilled text writer – Dutch & English.
- Is a proven stakeholder manager with strong creative and conceptual skills.
- Is able to translate the communication strategy towards implementation.
- Has developed project management, planning and organising skills.
- Is a (near) native Dutch speaker with excellent English language skills (spoken & written).
To send your CV please click on ‘apply for this position’ below and send through your details. We look forward to hearing from you.
VMAGROUP is the leading international interim and permanent recruitment and executive search specialists for Marketing, Digital and Communications roles. Specialist practices cover internal communications, external communications, marketing, digital, financial services, investor relations and public affairs.
With a truly global reach, VMAGROUP has offices across the UK, Europe and Asia-Pacific. VMAGROUP is committed to equal opportunities and is a Diversity Pledged Recruiter.