Our client is a F500 multinational FMCG company.
Working within the External Affairs team, the Manager Public Affairs will be responsible to develop and manage plans and strategies for external stakeholder engagement in order to provide political grounds to influence the decision makers, enhance public standing and generate positive coverage for the organization.
- A successful track record in Public / Government Affairs in Hong Kong.
- Experience in the areas of Public Relations, Corporate Communications, Corporate Affairs and legal fields in either public sector or in a private company.
- Able to demonstrate excellent communication skills, analytical skills and planning ability.
- Experience in dealing with the media would be a pre.
- People Management and Leadership experience would be highly appreciated.
- Fluency in English and Cantonese.
VMAGROUP is a leading international interim and permanent recruitment and executive search specialist for communications, digital and marketing. Specialist practices cover internal and change communications, external communications, investor relations, public affairs, marketing, digital and agency services.
VMAGROUP has an international presence with offices across Europe. We have a reputation for providing leading consultancy services and advice supported by in-depth knowledge of the professions we recruit for. Our thought leadership and benchmarking studies have become go-to resources for the communications and marketing industry supporting planning and decision-making.
VMAGROUP is committed to equal opportunities and is a Diversity Pledged Recruiter.