Please note that only EU citizens (including UK) will be considered for this position. A (near) native English language ability is required. Relocation is necessary. Relocation costs and short-term accommodation will be part of the job offer.
Our client is a global financial services provider with a start-up mentality. The group is growing steadily with new employees joining every month. The Manager Internal Communications will be responsible to build and execute an engaging internal communications strategy, including all members.
- Create, implement and manage a proactive internal communications strategy.
- Deliver and manage an intranet solution for all employees and departments, that offers a great user experience.
- Work daily and closely with HR to ensure their latest news, announcements and developments are communicated professionally and in a timely manner.
- Build and sustain good working relationships with all Head of Departments and Offices. Gather news from all of them in ways that are consistently effective and structured.
- Be unafraid to interview, engage and challenge others’ points of view to produce the best possible insights and outcomes.
- Be committed to integrity and best practice approaches, tools and storytelling techniques using a variety of mediums.
- Ensure all content is measurable and be able to evaluate it using the appropriate tools and analytics.
- Set up and manage all IC communications channels and major employee events, online and in-person: kick-off events, CEO/management briefings, and others.
- Ensure all comms channels enable employees to have a voice and say. Create feedback mechanisms and approaches that encourage everybody to feel confident to share their feedback honestly and constructively.
- Ensure effective mechanisms are in place to relay urgent news as well as for crisis communications.
- Candidates must have at least three years’ full-time professional IC experience, with excellent English language skills.
- Superb writing, research, editing and proof-reading skills.
- Track record in developing and delivering effective IC strategies, campaigns and content based on evidence-based research.
- Proven as a creative, professional storyteller for companies.
- Able to source and craft stories for Heads of Departments, Country Offices, employees and the web.
- Experienced in giving presentations to staff and able to advise Heads of Departments on their IC needs.
- Able to develop rapport, trust and great working relationships with all colleagues in a multicultural, multinational work environment.
- Strategic thinker and content planner.
- Proficient in Microsoft and Google applications, as well as IC channels and tools.
- Experience of working in fast-growing, multinational environments and adept in managing organisational change.
- Able to evaluate, summarise and present information, news and insights in a clear, engaging and concise way.
- Adept in managing your deadlines and producing outcomes, as well as keeping informed of the company’s business developments and priorities.
VMAGROUP is a leading international interim and permanent recruitment and executive search specialist for communications, digital and marketing. Specialist practices cover internal and change communications, external communications, investor relations, public affairs, marketing, digital and agency services.
VMAGROUP has an international presence with offices across Europe. We have a reputation for providing leading consultancy services and advice supported by in-depth knowledge of the professions we recruit for. Our thought leadership and benchmarking studies have become go-to resources for the communications and marketing industry supporting planning and decision-making.
VMAGROUP is committed to equal opportunities and is a Diversity Pledged Recruiter.