Ruben van den Boer
11 months ago
Please note that only EU citizens (including UK) will be considered for this position. A (near) native English language ability is required. Relocation is necessary. Relocation costs and short-term accommodation will be part of the job offer.
Our client is a global financial services provider with a start-up mentality. The group is growing steadily with new employees joining every month. The Manager Internal Communications will be responsible to build and execute an engaging internal communications strategy, including all members.
- Create, implement and manage a proactive internal communications strategy.
- Deliver and manage an intranet solution for all employees and departments, that offers a great user experience.
- Work daily and closely with HR to ensure their latest news, announcements and developments are communicated professionally and in a timely manner.
- Build and sustain good working relationships with all Head of Departments and Offices. Gather news from all of them in ways that are consistently effective and structured.
- Be unafraid to interview, engage and challenge others’ points of view to produce the best possible insights and outcomes.
- Be committed to integrity and best practice approaches, tools and storytelling techniques using a variety of mediums.
- Ensure all content is measurable and be able to evaluate it using the appropriate tools and analytics.
- Set up and manage all IC communications channels and major employee events, online and in-person: kick-off events, CEO/management briefings, and others.
- Ensure all comms channels enable employees to have a voice and say. Create feedback mechanisms and approaches that encourage everybody to feel confident to share their feedback honestly and constructively.
- Ensure effective mechanisms are in place to relay urgent news as well as for crisis communications.
- Candidates must have at least three years’ full-time professional IC experience, with excellent English language skills.
- Superb writing, research, editing and proof-reading skills.
- Track record in developing and delivering effective IC strategies, campaigns and content based on evidence-based research.
- Proven as a creative, professional storyteller for companies.
- Able to source and craft stories for Heads of Departments, Country Offices, employees and the web.
- Experienced in giving presentations to staff and able to advise Heads of Departments on their IC needs.
- Able to develop rapport, trust and great working relationships with all colleagues in a multicultural, multinational work environment.
- Strategic thinker and content planner.
- Proficient in Microsoft and Google applications, as well as IC channels and tools.
- Experience of working in fast-growing, multinational environments and adept in managing organisational change.
- Able to evaluate, summarise and present information, news and insights in a clear, engaging and concise way.
- Adept in managing your deadlines and producing outcomes, as well as keeping informed of the company’s business developments and priorities.