£70,000 - £85,000
12 months ago
Manager, Corporate Communications
An exciting new opportunity to join a fast paced growing global financial services organisation. This London-based position is responsible for supporting the planning, development and implementation of strategic corporate communications and internal communications in support of the region-specific business company objectives.
Working in collaboration with the Group Communications function and reporting to the Chief Communications Officer, this position works closely with and supports senior management team to execute internal and external communications plans.
Responsibilities include but aren’t limited to:
1. In collaboration with the Group Communications team, implementing:
- a region-specific corporate communications programme that will establish, reinforce and enhance the clients’ and related entities‘ image and position within the markets supported by this position;
- marketing communications activities and materials including; advertising, media relations, social media, website, intranet and sponsorship; and
- internal communications in support of corporate communications and HR objectives.
2. Managing and protecting the brand in market supported by this position; overseeing the consistent development and application of the brand in internal and external communications
3. Managing the editorial direction, design, production and distribution of region-specific collateral materialsworking in collaboration with design agency.
4. Evaluating market-relevant corporate sponsorship as well as nonprofit opportunities and the management of those sponsorships
5. Your key stakeholders will be representatives of the Human Resources and IT functions. You will assist with the development and establishment of content management of all external and internal communications integrated channels.
Qualifications and Experience
- Demonstrated skills, knowledge, and at least 10 years’ experience supporting upper to executive level management, in the design and execution of strategic corporate communications external and internal programs, including social media, in an international corporate environment
- Experience of financial communications e.g. working in a comms function company or in financial communications in an agency.
- Undergraduate degree in a relevant subject field would be considered an asset
- Strong creative, strategic, analytical, and organizational skills
- Experience managing agencies and demonstrated successful experience overseeing the design and production of print and online materials and publications
- Commitment to working with shared leadership and in cross-functional teams
- Excellent writing skills with the ability to adapt writing to different channels
- Ability to manage multiple projects at one time and work to extremely tight deadlines
- Well-organised, driven and proactive
- Experience working in an environment of change is desirable
- Ability to work independently
- Exceptional attention to detail and the ability to maintain focus under pressure