£50,000 - £65,000
2 months ago
Our client based in the City is looking for a switched on, bright, forward thinking and self-motivated Internal Communications Manager.
The business has been through a lot of change and they are now looking for new ways to do what they do best. Its and exciting time to join this business so if you are looking for a challenge and a change then this one may be for you!
Some of your responsibilities:
- Shaping and delivering the annual plan for all leadership communications activities while working closely with the Head of Internal Communications, HR and the Senior Leadership team.
- Ensuring that all the leadership teams are in alignment with the overall IC strategy and narrative
- Proactively searching for new initiatives to improve leadership communications across the business and presenting these findings to the Head of Internal Communications
- Collaborate with the leadership needs of the various business units, ensuring that all leadership activities are consistent across the whole business and ensuring they are aligned with the annual Business Unit Communications plan
- Support and create the creation and delivery of all CEO communications and working closely with the head of IC to deliver this
- Deliver all people leadership events, ensuring that senior managers act and feel like one community, who are aligned with and in support of the IC ‘narrative’
If you have excellent stakeholder experience, have the ability to plan and deliver first class strategies, work extremely well under pressure, are resilient, a self-starter and team player then apply today!