£65,000 plus generous benefits
about 1 month ago
A leading FMCG organisation is urgently looking to recruit an experienced Lead Insights Manager to join its team. The successful candidate will bring a wealth of experience in consumer, shopper, category and market insight to this strategic and multi-faceted role.
- To provide strategic directions and recommendations on how to grow/improve the health of the UK business and drive the categories using consumer, shopper, and market insight
- To report market performance to the business, presenting monthly to the UK business and providing business insights and recommendations
- To provide analysis and insight to help the business respond to key in market challenges or growth opportunities at a category and brand level.
- To lead the delivery of cross-functional workshops with the local senior team to identify the business drivers and align on action plans.
- To define, develop and execute the insight learning plan for UK business.
- To ensure best in class activation of initiatives in market via effective monitoring and management of KPIs (i.e. NPD, advertising).
- To effectively manage & lead the relationship with the local affiliates of the retail scanning and consumer panel agencies.
- To effectively manage the Insights budget including resources to deliver the best ROI.
- Manage, coach and develop 2 direct reports.