£400 - £650 p/day
6 months ago
This role is a 3 month contract.
This role focuses on the design and facilitation of collaborative events. It requires strong problem solving skills, innovative thinking, strong communication skills, psychology, an open and inquisitive mind and a fundamental desire to enable the capabilities of others to reach resolutions.
Working across a wide range of clients and industries, you will use your rapidly growing knowledge to work alongside some of the most creative people and deepest technical specialists in the business. Project and program management and change management are critical. A relevant level of experience and knowledge of FTSE 100 clients and industry trends around technology and future ways of working are also important.
Facilitators will need to engage with unfamiliar groups who are operating under high pressure and create the environment and framework that empowers them to rapidly understand challenges, identify options for potential resolution and to steer them towards an appropriate set of action oriented outcomes. In preparation for client sessions, you will work with SMEs across the tax practice to transform traditional content to be more engaging and incorporate this content into various client sessions as appropriate depending on the theme of the session. Working with the SMEs, you will convert traditional project methods into collaborative exercises that accelerate the solution design process for our clients.
Session Designers will be responsible for capturing in real-time our clients’ journey to reshape and transform their functions through digital in order to reduce costs, better manage risk and improve overall business performance. While the individual assignments will vary depending on client needs, you should expect to be responsible for a wide range of strategic activities which will include:
- Working with SMEs across the tax practice to transform traditional content to be more engaging and incorporate this content into various client sessions as appropriate depending on the theme of the session.
- Design and facilitate client workshops around digital vision, innovation, and design
- Design and create interactive/collaborative exercises and materials enabled by technology for clients to use during workshops, including roadmaps, prioritizing, visioning, mapping, etc.
- Guide clients towards innovative solutions and problem solving with strategically designed visuals
- Design and create a real time dynamic output visual/visual executive summary from client sessions
- Define and create strategic branding materials for the team
- Significant session design and facilitation experience
- A solid understanding of the industry including technology, challenges, leading practices, and trends (e.g. chat bots, internet of things, AI)
- The ability to help lead workshops with clients to understand needs, articulate vision, and help design strategies and experiences that meet their needs
- A passion for digital strategy and innovation, including research and showcase knowledge in the industry’s latest trends and technologies
- Collaborating with other team members and stakeholders, you must be creative, willing to take smart risks and champion new ideas.