Contract Length: 3 months
Working days/hours: Part Time: 2-3 days per week (35 hours)
Pay Rate: £450 per day (Umbrella)
A leading international insurance broker and risk advisor is looking to hire an enthusiastic investment marketing writer specialising in private markets within asset management on a three-month contract, working remotely or from their London-based office. Experience in a number of avenues within private markets is a necessary requirement equal to that of the need for strength in writing and content creation - this includes (but does not exaust all responsibilities) creating brochures, video scripts, client emails, thought leadership content, and web page copy.
- Responsible for writing financial marketing content for multi-region marketing campaigns across all asset classes within private markets, working closely with the client’s in-house investment professionals.
- Responsible for mutli-channel writing: investment insights, client emails, blogs, Q&As, video scripts, webpages.
- Strong investment writing skills/product content experience (journalist, analyst, writer)
- A minimum of 5-7 years’ experience writing financial content experience writing on private markets across all asset classes.
- Strong interest in developing compelling institutional marketing content from scratch.
- An ability to write and edit for multiple content channels
- Experience writing brochures, video scripts, white papers (thought leaders) and web page copy
VMAGROUP is a leading international interim, contract, temporary and permanent recruitment and executive search specialist. We are specifically focused on providing support to the communications, digital and marketing communities.
Our specialist practice areas cover: communications, corporate communications, internal communications, change communications, PR, media relations, financial communications, CSR, public affairs, investor relations, marketing, digital marketing and agency services.
We have a reputation for providing expert consultancy services and advice, supported by in-depth knowledge of the professions we recruit for. Our thought leadership and benchmarking studies have become go-to resources for the communications and marketing industry, supporting planning and decision-making for organisations of all shapes and sizes.
In the UK, VMAGROUP has offices in London and Manchester and in Europe, VMAGROUP has offices in Amsterdam and Brussels, but we work with organisations and individuals on a global basis.
VMAGROUP is committed to equal opportunities and is a Diversity Pledged Recruiter.