Internal Communications Specialist
A great opportunity for an experienced Internal Communications professional to join a leading chemicals company. This will suit an experience Internal Communications specialist looking for autonomy and creativity!
Tasks & Responsibilities:
- Managing the development and implementation of all digital content for the Company’s digital screens using the ViewNeo platform and identify ways for the future strategic development of this tool
- Identifying new innovative communications tools, focusing on visual media, that help to embed a culture of innovation across the organisation
- Supporting the Innovation Champions with local and regional communications efforts
- Managing the communications input for the regular Innovation Champion network events, including assisting in the select and preparation of the agenda, venue and communications materials
- Managing the interface with specialist communications agencies
- Proved experience in Internal Communications
- Experience working on a variety of different internal communications channels, especially digital
- Experience producing internal events
- Will be creative and like to challenge the norm! You will have gravitas and drive
- 2.1 from a Russell Group University (or equivilant)
You will need to be able to start immediately.
Location: London with some travel (UK)
VMAGROUP is a leading international interim and permanent recruitment and executive search specialist for communications, digital and marketing. Specialist practices cover internal and change communications, external communications, investor relations, public affairs, marketing, digital and agency services.
VMAGROUP has an international presence with offices across Europe. We have a reputation for providing leading consultancy services and advice supported by in-depth knowledge of the professions we recruit for. Our thought leadership and benchmarking studies have become go-to resources for the communications and marketing industry supporting planning and decision-making.
VMAGROUP is committed to equal opportunities and is a Diversity Pledged Recruiter.