almost 2 years ago
Global FMCG business based in Gatwick is looking for an experienced Internal Communications Specialist to come on board and join their existing team. If you are looking to join a new brand with an exciting portfolio of clients then this role may just be for you!
- Provide exceptional support to the Head of Communications.
- You will be involved in the development and implementation of the internal communications strategy
- Manage and maintain the various platforms the business uses to communicate all the key messages across the business.
- Establish and maintain the internal communications IC champions and become the 'go-to person' for the IC network within the business.
- Build engagement with your network of IC Champions and make sure that all employees understand the businesses vision, value, purpose, and commitments across the various teams within the business as a whole.
- Work closely with the Community Relations team and build on current and future relationships with local charities and organizations.
- Work on key projects alongside corporate communications team, HR to make sure it all aligns with the overall global strategy
- Manage our internal communication platforms to inspire and drive engagement of our employees across the UK business that promotes our commitments, values, and 'One Team’ culture including; Huddles, e-newsletters, intranet, Workplace and event management
- Work with the Comms Manager to develop and manage a devolved network of employee content editors
- Responsible for the internal coordination and plans for the corporate charity partnership (Charity Champion)
We are looking for someone who is personable, dedicated, creative and someone with a real passion for Internal Communications, people and your team! So if this sounds like a role for you then get in touch today!