over 1 year ago
This is an exciting contract for an Internal Communications Specialist to join a thriving, global business on a 'temp to perm’ basis.
Due to increased demand for internal comms, the Head of IC and Change is looking to hire an experienced internal communicator to help support with the strategic level and tactical roll-out of communications to keep employees engaged and up to date with day to day business operations. Experience communicating change, particularly with a HR focus will be advantageous, as will experience communicating to a global audience.
This role will sit in small corporate communications team so the successful candidate will need to be comfortable working autonomously with a remote line manager.
- Managing the content for internal channels across the business area
- Communicating key HR changed internally to keep employees up to date with relevant and timely information
- Write and issue internal news for a global audience, making use of a range of styles to ensure communications are engaging and informative,
- Advising on internal communications best practice and bringing new ideas to a growing function
- Collaborate with the team and with leaders across the business to ensure the team reacts swiftly to deliver additional internal communications priorities as they arise
Experience and skill-set required
- A solid understanding of internal communications
- Experience managing internal channels and building strong stakeholder relationships
- An exceptional writer who has the ability to create creative and engaging content
- Internal channel management experience, such as Yammer, SharePoint or Newsweaver
- Strong business acumen
- Thrives in a fast paced, ever changing environment
- Communicating to a global audience would be advantageous
- Adept at building and sustaining relationships at all levels