We are looking to recruit a Internal Communications Officer for a not for profit based in Maidenhead.
If you are communications specialist with 3 years experience, are digitally savvy and you are willing to travel then this role is for you.
- Work closely with the marketing and communications team to deliver a new and exciting strategic approach to internal communications across a range of digital and print platforms
- Provide support and assist with the tactical delivery of the internal communications plan globally
- Identify areas of the business which can be highlighted using the internal channels and to develop new and engaging content and engagement from the internal audience
- Be a strong writer and willing to provide editorial guidance and provide support to colleagues in the creation of engaging written content
- Carry out a channels review and integrate new approaches and methods that align with the new internal communications strategy
- Support the administration and delivery of the Internal Communications Group Meetings, monitoring actions and delivery deadlines
- Take control of the existing Intranet, ensuring that content is updated and refreshed and identify where it should be made available in different languages and or channels to ensure maximum reach
- Ensures effective monitoring and evaluation is built into communications activity.
- Manages resources in line with agreed budgets and objectives
- Collaborates closely with colleagues from the Marketing, Communications, and the Director General’s Office
- Supports the Marketing & Communications team in managing crisis communication issues using internal channels
VMAGROUP is a leading international interim and permanent recruitment and executive search specialist for communications, digital and marketing. Specialist practices cover internal and change communications, external communications, investor relations, public affairs, marketing, digital and agency services.
VMAGROUP has an international presence with offices across Europe. We have a reputation for providing leading consultancy services and advice supported by in-depth knowledge of the professions we recruit for. Our thought leadership and benchmarking studies have become go-to resources for the communications and marketing industry supporting planning and decision-making.
VMAGROUP is committed to equal opportunities and is a Diversity Pledged Recruiter.