£55,000 – £60,000
2 months ago
INTERNAL COMMUNICATIONS MANAGER: TECHNOLOGY
Exciting opportunity to join a FTSE 250 real estate provider as an Internal Comms Manger for their tech division. Emerging technology in the real estate market is shifting business models and client expectations; and the internal digital environment is rapidly changing and updating. The client is busy introducing new tools and platforms to drive internal efficiencies and deliver innovative solutions to their clients.
They know that communications is key to the successful delivery of technological change to colleagues. The EMEA Technology Team is looking for a communications manager who is able to tell the digital transformation story and engage employees on their journey.
You’ll be developing and deploying campaigns to launch new tools and platforms into the business to drive adoption; while also increasing awareness of existing tools and processes to boost operational efficiency. You’ll also work closely with the UK internal communications to coordinate on messaging and activities.
ROLE AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Build and execute internal communications campaigns to increase awareness of IT tools, platforms, services and training.
- Manage a central content calendar for the IT function to increase visibility of the team across the organisation.
- Work with IT Business Partners, Project Managers and Training team to ensure technology initiatives are supported by effective communications.
- Provide communications support to the CIO and wider IT leadership team.
- Source and share technology success stories from around the business.
- Frequently monitor communication KPIs to refine campaigns and make recommendations for improvement.
- Continuously review and refine existing communications processes in use across the IT function.
REQUIREMENTS / SKILLS
- Proven internal communications track record in both strategic and tactical delivery.
- Talented writer who is able to present complex subjects in a simple and understandable way.
- Confident at working with senior level colleagues and managing expectations.
- Accustomed to engaging multiple stakeholders and able to build collaborative relationships at all levels.
- Experienced in delivering targeted, multi-channel campaigns for a variety of audiences.
- Knowledge of social media and social intranet platforms.
- Experience of Jive is advantageous.