4 months ago
Are you an experienced Internal Communications Business Partner? Do you have experience working for a large, corporate and complex organization? Are you looking for a new and challenging role where you will get the opportunity to business partner with the Leadership team?
If yes! Then carry on reading!
What are we looking for?
We are looking for someone who will be able to work closely with the leadership team within the function and offer support and strategic advice and ensure that it aligns with the internal communications strategy for the business.
The type of person we are looking for?
- Passionate about Internal Communications and the value it can add to the business
- Be able to spot the messaging the business needs to share and be confident and calm enough to say no when it is not relevant.
- Be an excellent writer, advisor, planner, challenger, creator, theorist, and a deliverer.
- Experienced internal communications expert with a track history of being exceptional at what you do!
- Have excellent strategic and planning abilities
- Ability to manage multiple projects and campaigns
- The ability to adapt to changing priorities and not get flustered under pressure
- Be collaborative
- Have excellent stakeholder engagement experience at all levels
- Be able to break down complicated, technical and corporate speak and turn it into something interesting and engaging and exciting to read, watch or even listen to.
- Be creative in the ways you are going to get the messaging across and if at first it doesn't succeed then try again!
If you want to know more about this great position avialable then apply today!