We are looking to recruit an experience IC Manager, Channels and Content for a client based in Holborn, London.
Reporting to the Senior Communications Manager, you will be responsible for creating communications content to inform, engage and inspire your colleagues based across multiple locations using a variety of channels (posters, digital noticeboards, intranet news/homepage and team huddles).
We are looking for someone who is not afraid of being creative, and you will be the go-to content and channels specialist. You will want to try new things and think of different ways to approach communications.
You will ensure the content you create reaches your colleagues by using the channels in place and develop them further using data and analytics to continuously improve and develop new and more engaging ways to reach all of your colleagues.
- You will be responsible for the day-to-day management of the content plan, ensuring this is executed consistently and on time.
- Work closely with the communications teams to ensure the content plan reflects the campaign priorities.
- Deliver internal communications content and ensure that all content ladders up to the wider strategic narrative and that every piece of communication has a clear call to action.
- You will track measurement and evaluation metrics across the channels and contribute to the wider communications report.
- You will support the Strategy & Leadership, People & Community and Events teams, creating content to support events and leadership communications where required.
Experience and skills:
- Previous experience where you were the Internal Communications channels and content specialist for the business
- A collaborative team player who has experience working within a large team
- You will be organised and proactive in your approach.
- Be creative and a natural storyteller with excellent writing skills
- A strong networker and relationship builder
- Excellent communications skills
- Experience using Yammer and SharePoint
- Adobe experience or similar design software and experience editing videos
- Previous experience working within one of the following industries: Travel, transport, infrastructure, FMCG, consumer goods or retail
If you are interested in the position available and you have the experience required, apply today!
VMAGROUP is a leading international interim, contract, temporary and permanent recruitment and executive search specialist. We are specifically focused on providing support to the communications, digital and marketing communities.
Our specialist practice areas cover: communications, corporate communications, internal communications, change communications, PR, media relations, financial communications, CSR, public affairs, investor relations, marketing, digital marketing and agency services.
We have a reputation for providing expert consultancy services and advice, supported by in-depth knowledge of the professions we recruit for. Our thought leadership and benchmarking studies have become go-to resources for the communications and marketing industry, supporting planning and decision-making for organisations of all shapes and sizes.
In the UK, VMAGROUP has offices in London and Manchester and in Europe, VMAGROUP has offices in Amsterdam and Brussels, but we work with organisations and individuals on a global basis.
VMAGROUP is committed to equal opportunities and is a Diversity Pledged Recruiter.