Fast paced consumer business needs an experienced Internal Communications Manager to join their relatively new internal communications function.
The focus will be on developing and improving its employee engagement for many hard to reach employees in a branch network.
Reporting to the Head of Internal Communications specific responsibilities include:
- Working with senior leadership team on engagement and visibility programmes.
- Review channels and develop / introduce new ways to communicate with network.
- Ensure a regular drumbeat of comms.
- Working close with HR specific engagement and employee experience campaigns.
- Develop and execute campaigns with wider comms team, managing communications executives on projects.
- Work across the business to educate on what good communications can do and develop relationships.
Must have previous internal communications manager level experience gained working in a similar consumer business with multiple sites. There is flex working with this role but expect to be in office on average two days a week but can be more – based on business need.
VMAGROUP is a leading international interim, contract, temporary and permanent recruitment and executive search specialist. We are specifically focused on providing support to the communications, digital and marketing communities.
Our specialist practice areas cover: communications, corporate communications, internal communications, change communications, PR, media relations, financial communications, CSR, public affairs, investor relations, marketing, digital marketing and agency services.
We have a reputation for providing expert consultancy services and advice, supported by in-depth knowledge of the professions we recruit for. Our thought leadership and benchmarking studies have become go-to resources for the communications and marketing industry, supporting planning and decision-making for organisations of all shapes and sizes.
In the UK, VMAGROUP has offices in London and Manchester and in Europe, VMAGROUP has offices in Amsterdam and Brussels, but we work with organisations and individuals on a global basis.
VMAGROUP is committed to equal opportunities and is a Diversity Pledged Recruiter.