We are working with a client based in Winchester, Hampshire and they are looking to recruit a skilled Internal Communications Manager to come on board and join their business to take their already established internal communications function and develop it further.
In this position you will be responsible for:
- Delivering regular, relevant, and interesting news to the business to keep their colleagues engaged and informed as to what’s happening around the business
- You will work closely with the business leaders across all areas and work with them to draft messaging, recommend the channels to use and create the content which will be used across the various channels.
- You will review data and analyse the results and use this insight to continuously improve on the messaging.
- Build a network with your colleagues across all areas of the business to tell their stories to demonstrate the companies values, mission and vision. To increase the engagement within the business
- Be responsible for leading on the content creation around key achievements and successes such as long service awards, charity fundraising round-ups and business highlights - the fun stuff
- Manage the relationship with the employee engagement app provider (Staffbase) and develop new content and features to be used on the app for future posts and business needs.
- Continually review and develop the internal comms channels to meet the needs of the business and their audiences
- Act as the main system administrator for the employee app (MTS Hub) and ensure employees are supported and heard
- Partner with each business division and provide communications support where required.
- Build upon the existing internal comms ‘toolkit’ and ways of working to ensure messages are varied and engaging
- Work closely with the CEO and HR Director in the delivery of company-wide updates, employee engagement survey and targeted management updates.
Skills and experience
- Previous internal communications experience with multisite experience
- Strong stakeholder engagement experience
- Experience being a trusted advisor to the senior leadership team
- Excellent relationship and networking skills
- A strong writer and editor
- Excellent content creation experience
- A self-starter who can take ownership to get things done.
If you are interested in the position available and would like to know more then apply today!
VMAGROUP is a leading international interim and permanent communications, digital and marketing recruitment and executive search specialist. Specialist practices cover corporate communications, internal communications, change communications, PR, media relations, CSR, public affairs, marketing, digital and agency services.
We have a reputation for providing leading consultancy services and advice supported by in-depth knowledge of the professions we recruit for. Our thought leadership and benchmarking studies have become go-to resources for the communications and marketing industry supporting planning and decision-making.
VMAGROUP has offices in London, Manchester, Amsterdam and Brussels, but we work with organisations and individuals on a global basis.
VMAGROUP is committed to equal opportunities and is a Diversity Pledged Recruiter.