about 1 month ago
I am currently working with a well-known charity and they are looking to recruit a skilled and experienced IC Manager to lead the internal communications function for the charity.
I am looking for someone who has experience being a trusted advisor and has excellent stakeholder management experience as you will report directly to the CEO and work closely with members of the senior leadership team.
As the charity is going through a period of change they are looking for someone to take the lead on internal communications planning and delivery around a series of change programmes and projects affecting teams across the charity.
- Ensure internal communications are in line with the agreed mandate, goals, strategy and annual communications plan
- Develop the internal communications plan following the annual staff survey which is due to take place in November
- Continuously improving on the annual plan and strategy by reviewing and analysing campaign performances
- Acts as a trusted adviser to the Chief Executive, Senior Management Group, business leaders and managers to deliver specific projects and help maintain staff engagement across the charity.
- Work closely with senior members to plan and optimise leadership communications to staff (messaging, content, and channels).
- Support leadership and their teams with internal and stakeholder communications planning and delivery around change projects and crises management.
- Works to continually strengthen internal communications and staff engagement across all areas of the business by developing training and support for key members of staff
- Oversee and maintain the development of the charities internal communications channels and the new intranet (SP365) and Yammer.
- Maintain quality and standards of all internal communications content by ensuring the team have the right skills, toolkits and templates to be used and best practice guidelines
- Strong internal communications background and the ability to create and deliver effective internal communications plans.
- You will be an excellent writer and have the ability to write compelling copy for target audiences using a variety of channels.
- Excellent communications and presentations skills.
- Be a natural team player and able to build long-lasting relationships with colleagues across all areas of the business.
If this sounds like a position for you and you have the experience required for the position available then apply today!