£50,000 - £60,000
7 months ago
Fast paced international manufacturing business needs an experienced Internal Communications Manager to join its team to develop and improve its leadership and employee engagement for its hard to reach, digital low employee base and put a formal function in place for them to grow from. Working with leadership team, you will devise the internal communications strategy and implement the plan.
- Reporting to the Managing Director and working with senior leadership team on engagement and visibility programmes
- Review channels and develop / introduce new ways to communicate with network
- Ensure a regular drumbeat of comms
- Devise compelling stories and bring the corporate narrative to life for different stakeholder audiences
- Develop and execute campaigns with wider marketing team ensuring integrated messages and activities
- Put in place a calendar of events and programmes to engage with employees
As part of a small function, you will need to be both advisor and tactical deliver. Must have previous internal communications manager level experience, confident proactive approach and strong writer.