Fast paced and growing manufacturing business needs an experienced Internal Communications Manager to join its team to develop and improve its leadership and employee engagement for its hard to reach, digital low employee base and put a solid function in place for them to grow from. This is the first time they have had a pure communications role in their young business and need to put in structure and create full strategy and plan.
- Working closely with Operations Director and wider senior leadership team on engagement and visibility programmes.
- Review channels and develop / introduce new ways to communicate with network.
- Ensure a regular drumbeat of comms.
- Devise compelling stories and bring the corporate narrative to life for different stakeholder audiences.
- Develop and execute campaigns with wider marketing team ensuring integrated messages and activities.
- Put in place a calendar of events and programmes to engage with employees.
As part of a small function, you will need to be both advisor and tactical deliver. Must have previous internal communications manager level experience, confident proactive approach and strong writer.
VMAGROUP is a leading international interim and permanent communications, digital and marketing recruitment and executive search specialist. Specialist practices cover corporate communications, internal communications, change communications, PR, media relations, CSR, public affairs, marketing, digital and agency services.
We have a reputation for providing leading consultancy services and advice supported by in-depth knowledge of the professions we recruit for. Our thought leadership and benchmarking studies have become go-to resources for the communications and marketing industry supporting planning and decision-making.
VMAGROUP has offices in London, Manchester, Amsterdam and Brussels, but we work with organisations and individuals on a global basis.
VMAGROUP is committed to equal opportunities and is a Diversity Pledged Recruiter.