I am working with a well-known brand with offices based in the City of London and a really good flexible working policy and they are looking to recruit an experienced IC Manager with a solid track record in Internal communications.
We are looking for someone who has experience working for a large, complex fast-paced organisation where it will be your responsibility to design, develop, and implement the internal communications plan.
In this role, you will work closely with the senior business leaders and stakeholders and also work in partnership with the wider communications team.
Your main responsibilities will include
- Stakeholder management and engagement across the various areas of the business and also partnering closely with the senior leadership team where you will be the trusted advisor and provider your leadership team with strategic advice and solutions
- Developing and implementing an internal communications strategy and leading the various projects and also contributing to the delivery of the wider teams projects
- Creating and articulating key narratives and defining the strategic messaging for the business.
- Writing key communications – setting the tone of voice and editing/polishing others’ messages
- Working closely with HR and delivering people communications from D&I to wellbeing and rewards and recognition.
If you are a skilled internal communications manager looking to make a move and you have excellent project management skills, are able to work independently but also part of a wider team. Have excellent communication skills and are confident in providing advice to senior leaders and pushing back when required then apply today!
VMAGROUP is a leading international interim and permanent recruitment and executive search specialist for communications, digital and marketing. Specialist practices cover internal and change communications, external communications, investor relations, public affairs, marketing, digital and agency services.
VMAGROUP has an international presence with offices across Europe. We have a reputation for providing leading consultancy services and advice supported by in-depth knowledge of the professions we recruit for. Our thought leadership and benchmarking studies have become go-to resources for the communications and marketing industry supporting planning and decision-making.
VMAGROUP is committed to equal opportunities and is a Diversity Pledged Recruiter.